Skip to content
Re-accreditation Workgroup Student Representative
- I was selected to be a representative of the student community for the MSCHE re-accreditation workgroup.
- The two-year project involved drafting the document to be submitted to the Middle States Commission on Higher Education for evaluation of re-accreditation.
- My duties involved interviewing the Information Technology and Academic Computing departments as part of the preparation for the document.
- I also attended all the weekly workgroup meetings, where the document was revised and consolidated.
- I also presented ideas for initiatives such as organizing stress-relief activities on campus during finals week. The suggestion was executed immediately.